YouTube is promoting Russian War Propaganda by allowing Patrick Lancaster to use their service. This post is meant to bring Patrick Lancaster to their attention, in case they are unaware of what he does in order to help promote Russian War Propaganda. However, if YouTube is aware of what Patrick Lancaster is doing, then *SHAME* on YouTube for allowing it!
Plainly this scene was staged for the benefit of the cameras, though it is important to note we know of no evidence that the photographer was complicit in the staging. It is, however, a clear example of how terrorist groups use journalists to spread their propaganda.
The Adnan Hajj photographs controversy (also called Reutersgate) involves digitally manipulated photographs taken by Adnan Hajj, a Lebanese freelance photographer based in the Middle East, who had worked for Reuters over a period of more than ten years. Hajj’s photographs were presented as part of Reuters’ news coverage of the 2006 Lebanon War, but Reuters has admitted that at least two were significantly altered before being published.
Pallywood, a portmanteau of “Palestinian” and “Hollywood”, is a coinage used to describe supposed media manipulation, distortion or fraud by some Palestinians putatively designed to win the public relations war with Israel. The term came into currency following the killing of Muhammad al-Durrah in 2000 during the Second Intifada, involving a challenge to the veracity of photographic evidence.
Lots of info on him is gone now. Scrubbed? Perhaps, but there were more articles back then when you ran a search for “Green Helmet.” Now you get pics of green helmets for bike riding, etc.
One story had him carrying young children’s cadavers around in the back of his “ambulance” to use in staging War Photographs for foreign photographers. These photographers were in Hezbollah controlled areas, so they only went places ‘n took photographs that Hezbollah allowed them to. Yes, all were scenes staged for anti-Israeli propaganda purposes.
Lots of internet Hate Sites ‘n Russian Propaganda sites are using Patrick ‘Green Helmet 2‘ Lancaster’s YouTube site to push fake scenarios ‘n false narratives on what is happening in the Ukraine.
Bellingcat is an independent international collective of researchers, investigators and citizen journalists using open source and social media investigation to probe a variety of subjects – from Mexican drug lords and crimes against humanity, to tracking the use of chemical weapons and conflicts worldwide. With staff and contributors in more than 20 countries around the world, we operate in a unique field where advanced technology, forensic research, journalism, investigations, transparency and accountability come together.
Here is a report (wid snippets from it) they did just days before Russia invaded Ukraine…
- With Russia’s invasion of Ukraine ongoing, it’s easy to forget the flurry of dubious provocations and staged events that appear to have been designed to implicate the Ukrainian armed forces and drum up military aggression in the days before the first shots were fired.
- But one suspicious video, which showed a gruesome scene of charred bodies and human skulls that seemed to have been sliced open, appeared so serious and egregious that Bellingcat decided to investigate further, speaking to an explosive weapons expert and a forensic pathologist in the process.
- What they told us was that an apparent IED (improvised explosive device) attack used by separatist and Russian media as evidence of Ukraine’s aggression included the staged use of cadavers and likely faked IED damage.
Here are some quick examples of what they found:
- neither vehicle appeared to have moved from the point of detonation, suggesting they were both static when the IED detonated.
- “This incident has been manufactured to give the impression it was a result of the detonation of an IED or off-road bomb’” said Chris Cobb-Smith, an explosive weapons expert and director of Chiron Resources.
- He continued: “The damage on the left side of the car does not resemble fragmentation indentations from a blast, the puncture marks are too uniform and there is no evidence of buckling or indentation on the panels that would occur from a blast. The indentations visible look very much like bullet holes. If the car had been moving at the time of the blast it is doubtful that it would have come to an immediate stop, as appears here, momentum would have at least carried it on some metres and probably not in a straight line”.
- Cobb-Smith also noted that the second vehicle did not appear to have suffered any fragmentation damage at all, given that its rear tyre was not punctured and the damaged window seemed to have been blown out in the wrong direction — towards the blast.
- The injuries caused to the three alleged fatalities immediately aroused suspicion after graphic footage depicting their charred state emerged. In a detail first noticed by the Twitter account @glastnostgone and reported by the independent US media website Grid News, one of the bodies (Casualty A) appeared to have an unusual injury for a person impacted by an IED. These injuries included what appeared to be clear cuts on both sides of the head, cleanly separating the skull cap from the rest of the skull.
Note: That screenshot is from the video by Patrick Lancaster. Lots of people want Patrick Lancaster removed from American sources; however, some have noted that he ‘n his Russian aides are accidentally ‘documenting Russia’s War Crimes‘ and it might be best to let them continue.
- It was suggested by other open-source observers that these cuts were in fact consistent with a procedure carried out during an autopsy. Bellingcat approached a forensic pathologist to ascertain whether these cuts were consistent with an autopsy, or could have been caused by an IED.
- Dr. Lawrence Owens Research Fellow at the University of Winchester replied, noting that the cuts were clearly from an autopsy procedure, and that, given the context, Casualty A in Vehicle 1 would have been dead before the explosion.
- “Most striking is the line of truncated ribs – while one might expect damage to the thorax, the neatness and linearity of these cuts suggests that they were in fact cut using surgical shears, for the purpose of opening the thoracic cavity as part of a post mortem.”
It was obviously a detailed investigation and I have only included snippets from it, so best to read the entire article yourself: ‘Exploiting Cadavers ’and ‘Faked IEDs’: Experts Debunk Staged Pre-War ‘Provocation’ in the Donbas.
Will also be posting this to my Big Brother Report blog…
Big Brother is WATCHING YOU – ‘There were five forms of governance that migrated from theory to reality in the 20th Century: Socialism, Communism, Fascism, Nazism and Progressivism. The common denominator among them was unprecedented control and regulation by the State over human activity. It is delusional to think that the Totalitarian impulse expired with the 20th Century.’ – E. Nuff Said